BUILT FOR A LEGEND
Well known as the Grammy-winning founder of influential U.S. punk band Rancid, Tim Armstrong is also well respected as a producer and indie label owner. But as a songwriter, he has always turned to his old Fender concert-style acoustic for inspiration. The Tim Armstrong Hellcat is based on Armstrong's own classic instrument, with modern appointments including high-quality onboard electronics. A great guitar for pop, rock, folk and more, it has a solid mahogany top for especially sweet sound and a satin-finish maple neck for smooth playability.
• Tim Armstrong signature model, concert body style acoustic-electric
• Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
• Natural-finish solid mahogany top with scalloped “X” bracing, mahogany back and sides
• Maple neck with satin finish
• 20-fret walnut fingerboard with “Hellcat” and double-skull inlays
• Walnut bridge with compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ saddle