• Cultured Maple fretboard & bridge
Cultured Maple is an engineered tonewood made up of Maple and epoxy. By mixing and compressing with epoxy resin, the wood becomes stronger and more stable, and offers a smooth feel and a solid yet fat sound with no dead points on the fretboard.
• Solid Engelmann Spruce top
Engelmann Spruce features a rich mid range and a vibrant tonal character with superior articulation.
• Fishman Sonicore Pickup with Fishman Presys™ Preamp
• Chrome Grover Machineheads
• Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.